Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Cross Stitch Kit Creation


cross stitch kit
I had the opportunity to create a kit for a client this weekend.  It is always such a fabulous experience kitting up a project. It is exciting to pull the DMC floss colors together and so satisfying to cut the fabric and see the piece starting to come to life. 


All the supplied gathered and prepped for cutting/assembly.  LOVE the soft, spring like colors of this pattern.




cross stitch floss






Love the rotary cutter/mat for cutting the embroidery lengths and the aida fabric.



I always stitch off of my computer so I don't print patterns except when I am creating a kit, fortunately, I actually had ink & paper to print the patterns today!




Cross Stitch Pattern PDF

Lastly, putting together the entire kit with the printed patterns, bamboo embroidery hoop, sorted & labeled floss, and 14 count aida fabric. Now it's just off to the post office and to its new home :)


cross stitch kitCounted Cross Stitch Pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment