Friday, March 10, 2017

Custom Cross Stitch Design Work


custom cross stitch design

Well, it is a snowy, snowy march day here.  Felt like such an ugly joke when I walked outside today.  Definitely wasn't ready for snow after playing outside yesterday in t-shirts.  But, looking for the silver lining  in the dark, snowy cloud, it will allow for more stitching time today so I guess that is good thing. 

To brighten my spirits I was looking at some feedback and completed cross stitch pieces clients have shared with me either via email or etsy feedback and I thought it might be fun to share a few here.  I think they all did such a beautiful job stitching!  I just LOVE seeing the patterns I create come to life.

Click here for information on having a custom design created.

custom etsy cross stitch patterncross stitch pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment