Monday, March 6, 2017

Doodling for Creative Relaxation- what do you do?

I find many stitchers that I talk to have many different creative interests and ways to relax in addition to the cross stitching that they do.  I thought it might be fun to take a moment to look at different creative endeavors that stitchers do instead of cross stitch.  I love to doodle as a way to decompress, relax my mind and still be creative.  Please post your way to relax and enjoy creative endeavors other than cross stitch - I'd love to see them :)

Here are a few of the doodles I have done and a doodle display I have up in my home.  I also like to doodle like this with thread on paper.  No pattern, no plan, just "stitch doodles"

       
Add caption


 Here is a recent start and progress, looking forward to many more hours of relaxation with this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment