Sunday, February 5, 2017

Boss Cross Stitch Pattern and Thin Line Between Love and Hate Cross Stitch Pattern


Get it done cross stitch pattern
Want to stitch it - get your pattern here
I am very excited to have started this Boss Get it Done Cross Stitch Pattern.  Love the "gold" tone of the text and I am stitching it on gold flecked 14 count aida for even more fun!
Nice quick pattern to stitch made a little headway on it.  Looking forward to more great stitching progress this week.  




boss cross stitch




Can you see the really beautiful gold flecks shining out of this fabric, how fun is that :)


rose cross stitch pattern
Want to stitch it too, get your pattern here








love and hate cross stitch pattern




This thin line between love and hate cross stitch pattern is one of my new favorites as well.  I am really enjoying how the colors work together in this pattern.  I don't think the pattern picture does it justice though and I am so excited to see it completed!



No comments:

Post a Comment