Saturday, February 4, 2017

Cross Stitch Dragon and Serenity Prayer Progress


dragon cross stitch pattern
Very excited to say, my cross stitch dragon is completed!  Still needs to be washed, pressed and put in the embroidery hoop, but feeling quite accomplished with this finish! 


Progress on the Serenity Prayer Cross Stitch Pattern is slower, but steady.  I try and put in stitches every day so that I keep making some progress.

But since I finished my dragon I am starting 2 new cross stitch patterns.  Why 2?  Because I couldn't choose between the two so I am going to stitch them simultaneously.  They are both smaller size patterns so should only take a week or two. serenity prayer cross stitch pattern
 I had the fun today of checking my fabric and DMC embroidery floss stash and kitting up my projects to begin stitching.  I am using a plain white aida for the one project and a lovely gold dusted aida for the 2nd project and I *LOVE* all of the DMC floss colors.  They make my heart beat just a little faster... and I'm off to stitch!

cross stitch fabriccross stitch kit


Cross Stitch DMC Embroidery Floss

No comments:

Post a Comment