Friday, February 3, 2017

Never Stop Chasing Rainbows Cross Stitch Pattern

Wow!  Friday is here already and this is the first opportunity I have had all week to write.  It's a beautiful thing to be busy, and I am incredibly grateful for the work created from my shop  and for the opportunities my children have to participate in great activities.

I will be starting a new cross stitch project today and will hopefully have time to write about it next week.  But on to the important stuff for today... the free cross stitch pattern for Friday!!

This one is a favorite of mine,  I stitched it for my daughter!  I never want my kids to quit dreaming, chasing their dreams and having fun.  It is so important to be responsible but it is equally important to do what makes you happy along the way. If stitched on 14 count aida  it will fit nicely in a 7"W x 5"H frame or matted area.  Enjoy!

never stop chasing rainbows

No comments:

Post a Comment