Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Just Stitching and Loving Life

What an amazing few days we have had.  I can't believe it is February and we are out in shorts and t-shirts.  I am loving every moment of this warmth and abundant sunshine.  While I am not outside I am just stitching away on my current cross stitch WIP's, although one became a finish today so now I need to figure out what I want to stitch next (what a great dilemma to have :))

thin line between love and hate cross stitch
Pattern available here
Loving the way my thin line between love and hate cross stitch piece finished up.  It is in my stack to put into an embroidery hoop and hang... maybe this weekend!



I am back to working on my Serenity Prayer cross stitch pattern while I mull over the next project to begin.  I really  like these small, quick stitch projects, they provide such a sense of accomplishment.

Serenity Prayer Cross Stitch
Pattern available here

No comments:

Post a Comment