Thursday, December 29, 2016

Because One is the Loneliest Number

This post has taken me a day and half to write.  Not because it is a difficult, long or involved post, but because I am enjoying the interruptions of three children who are feeding me sticker ice cream and playing star wars risk and making secret code necklaces.  Also, there may have been a break for ear piercing as well (Gasp). 

But off the children and on to stitching.  I started a second quick stitch project because I need to see more definitive progress and the larger project, while not huge, just doesn't give me that instant gratification of seeing a piece complete. This second project is framed in a little 5" embroidery hoop and is just a quick cross stitch bride and groom silhouette.  This one will have it's home on my cross stitch wall.
  Started this cross stitch bride and groom project yesterday and I modified the pattern a bit by just using the bride and groom and switched the colors to a pretty blush/peach and grey combo.  I am planning to add just the wedding date in the open space of the hoop (I already have a monogram or two on my cross stitch wall.







No comments:

Post a Comment