Thursday, December 22, 2016

Isn't It Luscious

It is luscious, just look at the sparkle, look at the shine and look at those bold, beautiful colors.  I am clearly WAAAAAY to excited about just gathering the materials for this project.
And here is where the magic begins, just look at all of those bins

I tried desperately to capture the sparkle and gorgeousness of this 14 count aida... it's there I promise :)

And these bold, bright, happy colors itching to be added to the fabric

Even the needle - size 24 for 14 count aida (slightly less exciting I know)

And last but most certainly not least, THE PATTERN.  I stitch in hand and read the pattern from a PDF file on my computer. I love this because I blow up sections of the pattern to any size I want while I am stitching them and I never have to worry about my pages disappearing (3 children make quick work of loose pages laying around). Stay tuned for actual stitches.... Coming Soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment