Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Welcome to my little world of cross stitch designs and stitching conundrums.(such a fun word :))  This insane week before Christmas finds me trying to complete pattern orders, complete stitching orders all while planning kid class parties (although they are just the most fun!!) And stitching up a gift or two.
A quick office gift for the hubby!
While finishing up party items and stitching items I am trying to think ahead to my next project.  The year 2017 will be spent stitching samples for my etsy shop.  So my conundrum is, which pattern to stitch up first, and that is where you come in.  I have three patterns that I am trying to decide between.
 
I love them all and I just can't decide, so I am asking for input.  The pattern that gets the most comments will be the pattern I choose to stitch first :)  Right now The Serenity pattern is in first place.  I will be following the progress of the pattern from kitting it up to framing it in the end, follow along to watch your favorite come to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment