Friday, January 6, 2017

Cross Stitch Freebie Friday

Happy Freebie Friday! So very glad it is Friday, looking forward to a nice weekend with the kids!  Certainly looking forward to more sun and warmth, but will just be great to have some downtime with the kiddos. 

Cross Stitch LOVEIn celebration of Friday, I have decided to post a free cross stitch pattern.  I created these words/letters to be stitched on 14 count Aida or over 2 on 28 count linen ( for you really brave, patient souls out there) I created banners with them to hang on a mantle/tree/staircase.  Mine were hung on a tree that I donate each year to a local multi-service group. They were quick and easy to stitch up 




I cut my 5" squares of fabric, sewed the edged with a sewing machine and then trimmed the edges with pinking shears and attached them to a 5.
Cross Stitch Believe5" square of black scrapbook paper using two cross stitches.  I uses black twine for the banner and attached it on the back of each mounted letter using those same top cross stitches.  I think next year I will create the word believe again for my mantle.

Below are the words shown on a grid so I hope you enjoy and certainly would love to see anything you make using these letters :)


Cross Stitch Joy







\
Cross Stitch Peace

Cross Stitch Joy Love Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment