Thursday, January 19, 2017

Let's Get Lost Together Book Stack Cross Stitch Pattern FINISHED!



Library Cross Stitch Pattern
Books Cross Stitch Pattern
I am so excited today, I finally finished my books stack cross stitch pattern.  Such a quick an easy pattern that really took me much longer than expected as I just couldn't seem to find the time to actually sit down and stitch.  Now we will see how long it takes me to clean, press and frame in the embroidery hoop.









I did have a couple small finishes on the side.  A personalized soccer ball ornament for my boy and a custom initial done on linen.  I must say, I don't often stitch on linen, but I do love the end result.
monogram cross stitch
Initial Cross Stitch
soccer ball cross stitch
Soccer Ball Xstitch



Serenity Prayer Cross Stitch
dragon cross stitch
Mini Dragon Cross Stitch
serenity prayer cross stitch




I am excited to get back to stitching my serenity prayer pattern, and I already picked out my next quickie project, my mini dragon.  So, no more writing, now more stitching :)




No comments:

Post a Comment