Monday, January 16, 2017

Soccer Monday... and yes it will tie back to cross stitch

How you ask?  How will cross stitch and soccer tie together???   I just got back on the field after a year break due to injury, surgery and recovery.  Technically I am still on the "no play" list, but as I play in a very relaxed, social rec. soccer league I figured now was the time. 

It was a bit nerve wracking and I was definitely slow as I  am 7 months out of an ACL surgery and really wasn't terrible to quick before the surgery, but I think I ran enough today to  warrant cake so I am going to consider it a win. 

Because our family is such a soccer loving group, I have created a number of cross stitch patterns related to soccer that I am sharing here today in honor of my first time back out on the field in a year!  If you are a cross stitching soccer lover like me, all of these patterns are available in my etsy shop: www.oneofakindbabydesign.etsy.com. 


No comments:

Post a Comment