Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Cross Stitch Work In Progress Wednesday - Oh Happy Day

Feeling very accomplished today as I have a finish from last week's WIP Wednesday.  Now to actually put a  hook in the wall and get it hanging.  That will likely take longer than it did to actually stitch this project up. 
cross stitch wedding


A great deal of progress was made on my serenity prayer cross stitch project.  I know it is hard to see as it doesn't look much different but I was able to fill in all of the two light green sections and I outlined the next light green section.  Feeling very accomplished. (Tomorrow we will talk about why I am using timer's this year to keep me on track).


floral cross stitch















books cross stitch











I was also excited to have gathered the supplies for my new cross stitch WIP.  The lovely book stack with quote.  I am an avid reader and love to get LOST in books so this cross stitch pattern has very special meaning to me.  I hope that means I will be able to stitch it up pretty quickly and get it hanging too.


No comments:

Post a Comment